Tuesday, September 19, 2006

sade

I gave you all the love I got - I gave you more than I could give - I gave you love - I gave you all that I have inside - And you took my love - You took my love

Didnt I tell you - What I believe - Did somebody say that - A love like that wont last - Didnt I give you - All that Ive got to give baby

I gave you all the love I got - I gave you more than I could give - I gave you love - I gave you all that I have inside - And you took my love - You took my love

I keep crying - I keep trying for you - Theres nothing like you and I baby

This is no ordinary love - No ordinary love - This is no ordinary love - No ordinary love

When you came my way - You brightened every day - With your sweet smile

Didnt I tell you - What I believe - Did somebody say that - A love like that wont last - Didnt I give you - All that Ive got to give baby

This is no ordinary love - No ordinary love - This is no ordinary love - No ordinary love

I keep crying - I keep trying for you - Theres nothing like you and I baby

This is no ordinary love - No ordinary love - This is no ordinary love - No ordinary love

Keep trying for you - Keep crying for you - Keep flying for you - Keep flying Im falling

Im falling

Keep trying for you - Keep crying for you - Keep flying for you - Keep flying Im falling - Im falling

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting